Reassessment of the colors on the timesheet calendar for all users, due to incoherent information between the calendar and the hours entered. The reassessment done to the hierarchy was:
- The Rejected status is dominant over all others
- The Approved status is only shown if all cells are approved
Prevent Future Issues
Go to the user form and:
- Add the role "TimesheetSave".
- Fill Timesheets with a user.
- Verify that the color that appears on that day is equivalent to the state Complete.
- Send hours to approve.
- Verify that the color that appears on that day is equivalent to the state Send for Approval.
- Enter with an approver and approve the hours.
- Verify that the color that appears on that day is the equivalent to the state Approved.
- Enter with the user again.
- Insert additional hours on a day that already has approved hours.
- Verify that the color prevailing on that day is the equivalent to the state Complete.