Moving several Jobs at once on the Gantt chart or applying the same values across jobs was taking a lot of time.
The user was having to perform these actions one job at a time.
Prevent Future Issues
Go to the user form and:
- Add the role "ProjectRead", "JobSave" and "GanttSave"
Selecting and moving multiples lines
- Go to the Gantt view of a Project
- A drag and drop column was added to the Gantt view that allows you to select and move 1 or more lines at a time (see column with a four arrows icon)
- Go to the line that you want to select and click on top of the drag and drop icon that appears in front of the line
- By clicking on this icon, the whole line will be selected (it will show in a light blue colour)
- Use your keyboard (shift + up/down arrow) to select multiple lines
- Move all the lines to the desired position by using the drag and drop icon
- Go to the Gantt view of a Project.
- Click on a cell
- Once selected it will show in orange and a blue square will appear on the bottom right corner
- Click and drag the blue square to copy those exact values to the lines above or below