Overtime report doesn't take into account if someone goes on leave during that week
It also doesn't take into account if there is a holiday that week
So in those cases, the calculation for overtime may be misleading
The agency would need to verify elsewhere if there is a leave or holiday
Prevent Future Issues
Go to the user form and :
- Add the role to the user that is set in the "Report roles" tab
- Configure 1 user with a check on the Overtime checkbox on his profile.
- Run the report for 1 month/week in which that user has worked overtime.
- Verify that the data is correct in terms of Worked Hours and Hours of Overtime.
Note: The Weekly Overtime Threshold Hours field is what defines the number of hours per week that start counting as Overtime.
- Book Leaves for that month for the user.
- Run the report again
- Check that the hours of inserted Leaves are included on the worked hours.
- Set up public Holidays for this month/week in the system.
- Check that the hours of Holidays are included on the calculations.