Currently, we are identifying the Special Holiday whenever the word “Special” comes in first in the name, however as long as the name has special on it, it counts as a special holiday. For example: ASIAN Special Non Working Day
Currently Holidays with word Special in the middle are not counting to overtime "Special Holiday Hours".
Prevent Future Issues
Go to the user form and :
- Add the role to the user that is set in the "Report roles" tab
- Create a holiday with the word "Special" in the name.
Ex: ASIAN Special Non Working Day
- Run the report Attendance Overtime Payroll.
- Check that the hours of this holiday appear as Special Holiday Hours.
- Make case sensitive variations and position the word "Special" in the name:
ASIAN sPecial Non Working Day
ASIAN Non-Working Day
ASIAN Non Working Day spEciAL