It is necessary to define an hourly value monthly to each user.
Prevent Future Issues
Go to the User Form and:
- Choose 2 users
- Set up 2 or 3 periods with different HourlyCost on each user in Monthly Costs.
- Enter into the system.
- Add some Timesheets for the periods in question for each of the users.
- Check that the UserHourlyCost of Timesheets is correctly registered with the configured values.
- Change the HourlyCost values in periods.
- Verify that changes are reflected in Timesheets by changing the value of UserHourlyValue to the Timesheets created for the days comprised in the period.