When the Additional Information was being updated by integrators, i.e. iSAP, Approved PE or other that could apply changes in those fields, it was generating a new post by Internal Process to the feed with the modified details.
Every time the Job Amount or the Outstanding Amount is changed in SAP, it is sent hourly to the system during the next 24h, and it was generating posts in the feed.
Prevent Future Issues
To prevent futures posts on the feed by Internal Process, regarding changes made in the Additional Info fields:
- The integrators will verify if the value is different
- If the value is different it will apply the change and it will be posted in the feed
- If the value is the same, no posts will be made
Have the integrator Approved PE and iSAP configured
Update data in SAP regarding:
- Approved values on the Estimates associated with a given Job
- Then apply changes in the value approved by the client and the value paid by the client
- The file will be exported to the system to be synched the next 24h (1 file per hour)
- The feed should only have one post if the data was modified for each field changed
All the duplicated Internal Process posts will be removed