When the dates were changed in iSAP, they were not being updated in the system. The integration iSAP -> Skills Workflow was not taking into consideration the changes applied to the Start and End dates.
Prevent Future Issues
In the future, the start and end date will be updated:
- If the job is active, and changes were made in the job dates in iSAP
- When the job is already closed, no changes will be applied to the job
- If the job is closed in the iSAP, the end date will acquire the day when it was closed
- If it is necessary to change dates from a closed job, it is necessary to re-open it and apply changes
- iSAP integrator must be configured and active
- Create an active job in iSAP
- Wait until the job be synched with the system
- When the job is available in the system, apply changes in dates
- Wait until the job be synched and confirm that dates were updated
There are no changes to be applied to historical data.