It is not possible to define the time of day for email notifications to be sent.
Prevent Future Issues
- Set up 2 users with the email you are testing
- Set up the 2 users with different companies.
- Set up the 2 companies with different languages (ES and EN for example)
- Configure the System to send emails every 10 minutes for example on the setting "Assistant Email Notifications Hours in Minutes setting"
Use Case 1 - Jobs
- Choose 2 Jobs
- Associate Users with these Jobs
- Make Multiple Posts on these Jobs
- Check that emails are sent every 10 minutes (+ -)
- Verify that there is 1 e-mail per User, per Job.
- Each email has been sorted in descending order from the most recent to the oldest Notifications that were created in the last 10 minutes.
- Do several Posts again in these Jobs
- Verify that only new Notifications are sent in emails
Use Case 2 - Projects
Repeat all steps for 2 Projects