For companies using the weekly timesheet mode, the mising timesheet report only shows users with timesheets missing in previous weeks.
The system was never counting the current week as missing, which is correct. However, sometimes, such as during month closing, users need to see who has missing time on the current week as well.
For this reason, a field was added on the Missing Timesheet report, to allow users to choose whether the current week should be included when they run the report.
Prevent Future Issues
Go to the user profile and add the "ReportNavigate" and "ReportRead" roles.
Go to the Missing Timesheet report on the backoffice and add the role/profile of the user.
- Login with a user;
- Go to the reports module;
- Click on the Missing Timesheets report;
- A popup will open before the report is displayed online;
- Tick the option "Current week";
- Verify that the current week counts as missing for users with missing timesheets.