When the users click on the attendance for the first time (by clicking on a day without imported attendance data) the system considers it as a manually created attendance.
When attendance was manually created and there was an internet intermittence, some users could experience difficulties accessing their timesheets on certain weeks.
Prevent Future Issues
Adjust the process for the manual attendance creation:
- If there is an issue with the attendance data creation, the timesheets will still be available
- The attendance data will only be saved when all data is correctly processed
- The company must have the Attendance integrator configured
- Manually create an attendance data for any day (without imported attendance)
- Refresh the whole page while the attendance data is being saved
- Check that the timesheet is still available
- If the system was not able to save the data the user must re-insert the data
- Wait for the data to be saved
- Check that the attendance was successfully created and that week can be accessed
For the users that could have experienced this issue:
- Their attendance data was fixed
- The access to that week's timesheets was restored after the data fix