The EAS integration inactivates users in the system when they are missing in the UserAccount file.
- EAS integration is prepared to receive UserAccount files, where all the currently active users are sent in the file
- If a user is missing in the file, it means that this user should be marked as Inactive in the system
It will allow to have users in the system without being sent in the UsersAccount files.
Prevent Future Issues
It was added a configuration "Expiration days" in the EAS integration external settings.
- This setting allows creating users in the system without being expired according to the number of days set in this field after the user been created
- I.e it will have in consideration the number of days set in the Expiration Days configuration before inactivating the user regarding his date of creation and the number of days that already have passed with the user missing in the file
On the External setting of the integration set the value for the "Expiration days" field.
The Expire date of the user will be set by adding to the created date the expiration days. If after that date the user is still missing in the file, it will be inactivated.
- Set the Expiration days to 1 day
- Import a UserAccount file and check that the users are active in the system
- Remove one of the users from the file the day after
- Check that the user that is missing in the file is marked as Inactive