For legal issues, some agencies require their employees to schedule leaves in hours. Therefore, a new option called "Leave Scheduling In Hours" has been implemented to allow users to indicate how many leave hours they wish to schedule.
Prevent Future Issues
- Access the back-office version of Skills Workflow;
- Navigate into the "Maintenance" tab and click on the "Configuration" sub-list;
- Scroll down until you find a field called "Leaves in Hours";
- Activate that feature by checking its box and save the changes made.
- Enter the system with a user;
- Navigate into the leaves scheduler module;
- You should be able to see the balance for each leave type in hours;
- Select a leave type and indicate the hours you wish to schedule by clicking on the "Hours" box and inserting the number of hours needed;
- On the calendar, select the days you wish to take for that specific leave type;
- Click on the "Request Approval" button to send those hours for approval.