It was not possible to set a user expiration date that was prior to the present date. For example, if an employee left the agency last week, the system would not allow the expiration date of that user to be any older than today's date. The admin user could set any date from the present date onwards, but could not register any date in the past.
However, it is now possible to set any expiration date for the users; whether it is a date in the past, a date in the future, or the current date.
Prevent Future Issues
- Access the back-office version of Skills Workflow;
- Navigate into the "Maintenance" tab and click on the "Users" sub-list;
- Search for a specific user and navigate into their user form;
- Click on the pencil button located at the top of the page to edit the information and click on the "Expiration date" calendar;
- Select a date prior to today's date and click on the disc button to save the changes made;
- Confirm that the system does not show any error message when trying to save the changes made.