There was not an easy and quick way to have an overview of the project type and classification for each project. To do so, the user would have to go into each and every single project to verify which type and classification had been specified for each project individually.
For this reason, two new column fields have been added to the project lists.
Prevent Future Issues
- Enter the system with a user;
- Navigate into one of the "Projects" module lists;
- Click on the "Column Chooser" button and scroll down until you find the "Type" and "Classification" fields;
- Check both those field boxes and verify that the "Type" and "Classification" columns are already being displayed on the list;
- Open a couple of the projects shown on the list, click on the "Info" tab and confirm that the type and classification information matches the information shown on the project list.