FTE which stands for Full-Time Equivalent is a unit that measures the workload of an employee. FTE is often used to measure an employee’s involvement in a project. In this dashboard, project managers can analyze the FTE in different levels (i.e. Company, Division, Department, Typology Group, Employee).
To access, select FTE under the Workspaces menu.
The first section is the selection criteria where you define the following:
The next section is where you define the period you want to analyze. Slide the start and end date flags through the horizontal calendar to set the period.
The last section is a list view showing “Users per Typology Group, Department and Division”. It is presented in a hierarchy from Division to User levels that can be expanded or collapsed. The report has 4 column sections that show the following:
- Active – Headcount with active status
- FTE – (Capacity + LeaveTime + HolidayTime) / WorkHours
- Capacity – Total Work Hours for the period – Total Holidays in hours – Total Leaves in hours
- Total – Total hours sold in Fee Proposal
- % Capacity – (Total Contracted / Capacity) * 100
Billable + Forecast
- Total – Actual Billable Hours + Forecast Hours
- Forecast – Total Forecasted Hours
- % Contracted – (Total Billable and Forecasted / Total Contracted Hours) * 100
- % Capacity – (Total Billable and Forecasted / Capacity) * 100
- Total – Billable + Non-Billable
- Billable – Client
- Non-Billable – Administrative
- Administrative – Actual Hours charged to admin tasks
- Client – Actual Hours charged to Clients
Expanding the Typology Group level will display the Employees with that Typology Group under that Department and Division. Expanding the Employee will show the breakdown of his time charges per client.