When a user is blocked in AD, the expiration date for that same user is now configurable, making it possible to define how many days back counting from the current date, the expiration date is going to be set. The default value is one week (7 days).
- Set in the user the role "TimesheetSave".
- Set in the user Timesheet Required.
- Go to Maintenance>Configuration
- In the Domain tab set how many days counting from the current date, will define the AD blocking expiration date.
- Leave Timesheets to fill until you are blocked in the system.
- Verify that you are blocked in AD.
- Confirm that the number of days you have selected matches the AD Expiration Date.