Leaves Approval have acquired the possibility to have several levels of approval, when configured, a leave to be considered has approved they must all be approved by the different Users on each level.
From the moment you set Users on the Responsibles tab the direct User Responsible does not count for the approval. Furthermore, for the Leaves to be considered has approved at least one approval from each order (level) must be made, so if a User has two different Responsibles with the same order it will only take the approval from one of them to be considered approved from that order (level). For a Leave to be considered has rejected it will only take one of the orders to disapprove the Leave.
- Ser on Users the role VacationSave
- Set on Users Responsibles the role VacationApprove
- Set on the User Form, in the Responsibles tab the Users that will approve and his Orders
- Enter with a User.
- Go to the Leaves Module.
- Set Leaves and send them for approval.
- Enter with the Approver with the Order 0 and approve the Leaves.
- Enter with a User and verify that the Leaves are not considered has approved.
- Enter with the Approver with the Order 1 and approve the Leaves.
- Enter with the user and verify that the Leaves have become approved.