In order to improve the system usage, notifications about Expenses have been enhanced so when the User that sends a expense to approve is a Project Manager his responsible will be added has the responsible for approving that expense. When the expense is created the approver will receive notification regarding the approval.
This notification can be set to be received in a certain specific transition of the Expense.
- Go to Document tab.
- Select Expenses.
- Choose the WF and the Transition that you want to receive Notification.
- Choose Team and verify that the action inside is called "ProjectOwners".
- Create a new Expense.
- Change Transitions until you reach the transition that you have set to receive the Notification.
- Enter with the Responsible.
- Verify that there is a Notifications regarding the expense on the Notifications center.