For security reasons you can now define for the Login the:
- Max Logon Attempt Count: Number of tries to incorrectly type a password until you are blocked in the Login. The Login unblocking will be made by the system administrators.
- Max Stored Password Count: Number of passwords that cannot be repeated (meaning that by choosing 2, the last 2 passwords entered will not be available to choose when reseting a Password).
- Go Maintenance>Security tab.
- Set the Max Logon Attempt Count and Max Stored Password Count.
- On the login page type the password incorrectly more than the times defined in the Max Logon Attempt count field.
- Verify that the user is blocked in the Login page,and can be unblocked only by reseting his password.
- After reseting a user password try to type a recently used password.
- Verify that the password typed cannot be the same as the one recently used.