When setting a start date on a user in the middle of a week the button to send the hours to approve will be available after the minimum hours are filled. This rule have been updated so the minimum weekly hours will only start to count from the day set has the Start date.
- Set on a user form the role "TimesheetSave".
- Set on a user the "Start date" on a Wednesday.
- Set the button "Timesheets Approval By Week" on.
- Go to the Timesheets module.
- Go to the beginning week of the user.
- Set the minimum hours required on the days.
- Verify that the option to send the hours to approve is available.