Everyday at a certain time the system performs several calculations to verify which users have unfilled hours and also calculates if the tolerance for the filling has been exceeded, in those cases the system sends an warning email and also blocks the delinquent users.
At this moment half Leave days or Holidays will not be considered has a full day for the calculation regarding user block so when the system does the calculations this days will count correctly has full ou half days to fill.
Do not forget that refused hours will count has missing hours, so you will be considered as deliquent.
- Go to the User form as set the "Timesheets Required" button on.
- Set the minimum Weekly hours.
- Set the tolerance days
- Enter in the with a User and go to the Timesheets module.
- Remove hours until you reach the point you have been blocked due to missing hours.
- Logout and Login again with the same user.
- Verify that the user is blocked.
- Set the minimum hours to unblock the user.
- A warning message should appear saying that the user has set the minimum hours to be unblocked.