In environments where the blocking Timesheets system is weekly if a user is unblocked in the AD manually, the system will uncheck the flag "IsBlockedInAD" in the day after the user tolerance was reached. This will allow a new check to the User Timesheet status in this date. If the user is delinquent in the system it will be blocked again.
The maximum tolerance days are 5.
If the number of days defined on the tolerance is 0 the system will block on Monday, if is 1 the system will block on Tuesday, if is 2 the system will block on Wednesday, if is 3 the system will block on Thursday, if is 4 the system will block on Friday and in cases that the user has 5 days the system will block on Saturday.
- Set in the company the Lock Timesheet type as "Weekly"
- Set in the user the role "TimesheetSave".
- Set in the user Timesheet Required.
- Set the tolerance days on the user
- Leave Timesheets to fill until you are blocked in the system.
- Verify that you are blocked in AD.
- Confirm that the number of days you have selected matches the AD Expiration Date.