In some cases inserting hours on Projects/Jobs/Clients on future dates is not allowed and in order to always respect this rule the insert of hours on the iOS app has been updated. This means that when a user tries to insert hours on future dates a message will appear warning that the action made is not allowed.
- Go to the User's Form and set the role "TimesheetSave"
- Go to the System tab, select the company you are using
- Enable the setting "Block Timesheets In The Future"
- Enter with a user.
- Go to Timesheets Module.
- Select a day after the day you are in.
- Select a line (Client/Product/Project/Job).
- Insert hours on that Client.
- Verify that the hours have not been acquired.