In some cases inserting hours on Projects/Jobs/Clients on Previous dates due to the Timesheet Closing Period and in order to always respect this rule the insert of hours on the Android app has been updated. This means that when a user tries to insert hours on previous dates the system will not return the popup to insert the hours.
- Go to the User's Form and set the role "TimesheetSave"
- Go to the System tab, select the company you are using
- Set a date on the "Timesheet Locked Until"
- Enter with a user.
- Go to Timesheets Module.
- Select a day previous the day you set on the "Timesheet Locked Until" field.
- Select a line (Client/Product/Project/Job).
- Insert hours on that Client.
- Verify that the popup to insert hours does not appear.