Some environments might use the same integration platform however in these platforms not all the client can be managed by those environments. In order to help these cases two new fields (White List and Black List) where added to the external settings of the company where the Users can define which clients might be managed and which ones cannot.
The way to define the clients is through their external codes.
Figure 1 - External setting popup with the White List and the Black List
- Set the Clients that are allowed to work on the White list
- Set the Clients that are not allowed to work on the Black list
- Set on the User's Form the role "DeliverableSave"
- Create a Job.
- For a client on the White List
- Send the Job to Navision.
- Verify that in the Job integrates.