When configured, every month the system closes the Timesheets so the users that have not inserted correctly their hours cannot fill them anymore. These hours when missing might now be considered for the User's delinquency. This feature has been added so the users can be obliged to fill their timesheets correctly, after filling correctly the hours the system will unblock all the functionalities to the user.
i.e: An user's Start Date is 1 Jun 2017, the Company's lock date is 1 Jul 2017 and the user has an unfilled day in June. With this setting turned off, the User will not be blocked, but with it turned on, the User will be blocked, even if he/she cannot insert hours during June.
- Enter the Company and set the Block On Closed Timesheets setting enabled
- Set a closing date on the "Timesheet Locked Until" field
- Set on the User's Form the "Timesheet Required" setting enabled
- Enter with a user.
- Go to the Timesheet grid and delete some hours on a certain date.
- Go to the Maintenance and enable the setting.
- Login with the user once more.
- Verify that the user has been blocked in the system.