On this page you will find how to edit the workspaces.
To have access to the these options, you need to click in the Edit workspace to open the workspace configuration.
- Choose the parameters tab and insert the parameter name and value.
- Add the created parameter in the query.
In this section you will find how to translate the terms of your workspace that don't exist in the system by default.
|String||false||Select the language you want to translate the field.|
|String||false||Expression to translate.|
In this section you will find how to update the workspace to the version that you want.
|Days that elapsed since the published of that version..|
|The last person that modified the workspace.|
|Description about what was done in the workspace.|
|Button to update the version of the workspace.|
In the Version section you have three colors:
- Green: Indicates the current version of the workspace,
- Yellow: Shows a higher version of the current version workspace,
- Grey: Shows a below version of the workspace.